• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Pickups

^^^ lenses should be easy to replace just like on the juliets, you'll just need to have the t-6 screwdriver and you're good to go.

oh okay thanks for the help! i wasn't aware you needed a tool. luckily that tool can be found super cheap online because i know i'm going to want to get the VR28 black iridium lenses for them.... i think they'll look pretty sick with the x-metal frame, plus those are my favorite lenses to look out of.... even though the ruby's do look nicer aesthetically....

FOUND A PAIR WOO!
$(KGrHqEOKi0E5bbof,VKBOi-h78O3Q~~60_59.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKi4E5s-l87i)BOi-inzkoQ~~60_59.JPG

.....on ebay no less...... for retail!!! imagine that! soo stoked!

^^ haha yeah seriously....

well i just got my x-squareds in today, i looovvee these glasses. definitely my favorite pair already.... i love how light the x-metal frame is, and they fit me perfectly! so stoked, really i couldn't be happier... definitely far exceeded my expectations...

^^ haha yup gotta love the x-metals, if i had one pair it would definitely be my x-squared, i knew they were my favorites the second i put them on....

anyways just got these bad boys in today, gotta love overnight shipping ;)
IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

man these two look good together!
IMG_3423.jpg

... also i'm a huge collector of glass art, threw my favorite andrew brown piece in the middle there, if you have a chance to do a quick google search for andrew brown marlbes you will see some beautiful art work....