• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Pickups.......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Managed to grab a couple sweet pickups over the past 2 weeks.....

Not really a new purchase but had Ruby lenses cut for my Crater....Xmetalmaniac did an amazing job as always on these. Thanks very much Todd!

evemaha8.jpg

Next up is a MINT, J-Serialed complete X Metal/Fire Juliet. Came with everything....Fire lenses, BI lenses and 2 extra rubber kits. Thank VERY much to Oakley Stephen for making this happen!

u5ebuja3.jpg

Lastly is a pair I swore I'd never own....the Copper Penny.....Always felt the Penny was too small for me and never expressed much interest.....however the chance to own a pristine, unworn pair with a serial of PC0003XX arose so I acquired it. Nice dark Copper finish and as tight as the day it was assembled. OEM VR28 lenses are 10/10. I have a Copper Penny box and coin on the way to make these complete.

rehatu6y.jpg

I'd like to thank everyone who had a hand in helping me acquire these great pairs...Xmetalmaniac, Gecko, GS300, Oakley Stephen and Oakster.....without your help I wouldn't have been able to do it. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Copper penny is sexy! I wouldn't be able to wear it due to the size, but wouldn't mind making it a shelf queen to admire! Congrats

Here are my most recent pickups. The XS and Juliet will hopefully be lined up for a cool project here shortly.
pe5ehy4y.jpg
a6u2e4eg.jpg
usamezeh.jpg

Latest Posts

Back