• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Red Dial Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I like the look just dont know if it will look good on my wrist. Why did you hate the HP?
No micro adjusters. It's either too big type or two small

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
No micro adjusters. It's either too big type or two small
There are mini adjusters though. The bottom links are shorter than the top ones. I think it looks nice, if you can get a good fit. If you slide the micro adjusters out on the MM by 2 or more, it looks a little funny.

Username Hidden said:
There are mini adjusters though. The bottom links are shorter than the top ones. I think it looks nice, if you can get a good fit. If you slide the micro adjusters out on the MM by 2 or more, it looks a little funny.
Its some adjustment, but its not fine enough. Wasn't for me.

Username Hidden said:
I really hope you're not serious.
You're saying you wouldn't buy a carbon Juliet and a stripped down tb2 for more than retail at an even more inflated price?

Username Hidden said:
You're saying you wouldn't buy a carbon Juliet and a stripped down tb2 for more than retail at an even more inflated price?
Well I was trying to be kind but as long as you asked HELL NO.
An opportunity spoiled- somebody said "we got some Elite boxes, some TB1's and some carbons left over, let's throw 51 sets together and some hay on Ichiro's body of work."
More like that I think I was feeling, yes.
Remember when they couldn't sell for a third of that? I know some forum guys have them but if you bought that package on speculation rather than to use I wish them nothin but the best. At least with a run of 51 I won't be pissing a lot of owners off. :)

Username Hidden said:
An opportunity spoiled- somebody said "we got some Elite boxes, some TB1's and some carbons left over, let's throw 51 sets together and some hay on Ichiro's body of work."
Remember when they couldn't sell for a third of that? I know some forum guys have them but if you bought that package on speculation rather than to use I wish them nothin but the best. At least with a run of 51 I won't be pissing a lot of owners off. :)
I'm so pissed off at you right now.

Username Hidden said:
Me too....you hurt my feewings. :cry:

Username Hidden said:
I really hope you're not serious.
Well since most of the 24K Juliet's are sitting in pairs there just isn't much to had. Sooner or later people will figure out they only made 51 of these, they should be worth much more than the 4 times retail value of the 24K. Right?!?!
The 24K is really gaudy IMO, but a Juliet collection just isn't complete without one.
I haven't found a pair of glasses I want since my last purchases of a Copper Penny and Brown Juliet. :)

Last edited:
Oh snap, I should have expected that Frank would have his 3.
Lo siento mucho amigo.