1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling my Red Dial Oakley Minute Machine, I rarely ever wear it, but I am short on my bills this month and will have to part with it. I am asking $650 via Paypal Friends and Family shipped within the US. I am willing to ship internationally but ask you to cover the difference in cost for shipping. I have all the links and will put them back on before shipping.

Red Dial OMM $650 shipped in US - 644D5AA2-CD04-44D0-9FC0-1480B8BB6AB3_zpssjc7gbzx.jpg

Red Dial OMM $650 shipped in US - 30BC4900-507F-4B80-B8DB-6848184E5D10_zpsvdnwsgff.jpg

Red Dial OMM $650 shipped in US - 74D27F19-0560-45E0-96AF-7C6F63F77DCC_zpshvwx1nkr.jpg

Red Dial OMM $650 shipped in US - BF569DFF-958B-423A-9905-A97A9D9F6EE2_zpsfjkkz03c.jpg

Red Dial OMM $650 shipped in US - 2F25F7A8-F2EE-43E8-AEF1-F2AE8F905B88_zpsmldkeahf.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    You rang?

Definitely interested. Have a few questions.

The caseback screws look like they're at different depths (might just be perspective). Has the watch been serviced or opened that you're aware of?
    Are you the original owner?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am the original owner, never service bought it back in December. If you want more pictures I will gladly post them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Just pointing you in an interesting direction

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD. Please close thread.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Congrats Rusty on ur new watch;)
    You can close ur thread from the top right corner

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is fast! Great seller by the way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.