• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Red Diamond Minute Machine

Has anyone checked their O stores for 25 off? I was just at HQ and was told there is no sale on the red diamond. They had 2 and there are 25 left company wide.

Didn't you get one at 25% off and that's why you had to retire again?
I did get one from the O Store on Friday. Another watch showed up on Saturday, another got shipped today, and waiting on shipping for one I got yesterday. There is one more I am trying to get and then I will definitely officially retire for the final last time forever and ever til death do I part. Of course unless there is a really good deal on one.
Glad to hear other stores are participating.

Last edited:
Also my O-Store said they got an email that said they were 25% off from corporate. Maybe the left hand isn't talking to the right hand :)
Probably. I know HQ did not participate on the peal and reveal although they would accept the codes. No books or skate decks either.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458017783.219374.jpg

I was given the opportunity to hold this red diamond minute machine that is owned by the manager of my local Vault. She was awarded it at a meeting.

I was gushing over this thing. Just a beautiful piece.