1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Red Diamond Minute Machine - image.jpeg Red Diamond Minute Machine - image.jpeg Red Diamond Minute Machine - image.jpeg Red Diamond Minute Machine - image.jpeg BNIB. NEVER WORN. I only want to recoup my cost. Willing to part with this beautiful watch for $4280 shipped and insured PayPal G&S. This watch was purchased as one of the last remaining items in store a few months ago. Battery is in idle state after the pin was pulled to conserve power. Tested and works flawlessly. Original wrap, COA, box and sleeve. International buyers PM me to inquire about shipping abroad. Xmas is coming. Gift yourself or your spouse with a stunning timepiece.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trade for a Kidney?

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've pissed away a lot of money in my life. I think my kidneys are just fine. I'll keep your number handy.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In the process of buying a new car. I need to let this go now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great guy/member to deal with!! I have done a few deals with him over the past year or so!! Don't hesitate to buy from him!!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have not seen this watch for a lower price. Most are dramatically higher here and on the Bay. Take advantage of it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, last time on this. I'm negotiating a new car and need money to put down. No price drops. The asking price is totally fair. If anyone is interested in this watch PM me otherwise I'll just borrow more cash which is not ideal. This watch cost me exactly what is shown. While some people on eBay seek to make a profit and not all are enthusiasts I am simply attempting to recover my out of pocket. I thought with the number of people reading here that a buyer would step up. Interest welcomed.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well said Rob especially stressing on the enthusiasts part.
    Legit guy and seller here folks.

Anonymous likes this.