1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP2.jpg Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP4.jpg Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP5.jpg Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP3.jpg Red Hollwpoint. This was a display model and is in excellent condition. Box included. $1120 shipped ConUS please. Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/1/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gorgeous watch! GLWS! Great guy to deal with!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will throw in a Soft Vault for this watch as well.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Red Hollow Point for sale. BNIB $1120 shipped. Has origional outer box and watch display box. I'll also include a soft vault for storage or travel. Plastic was only removed for thread pictures. Replaced imediately afterwards. ConUS please. Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP3.jpg Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP5.jpg Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP2.jpg Red Hollowpoint ~Selling to highest offer on CL, after today~ - HP1.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some spilt jackets to trade lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You like the watch huh? I have to get cash on this one. Usually I am up for trades but, not this time. Sorry dude.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll give you props for asking. I've thrown out offers before jokingly, on some cool stuff and actually had it accepted.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Glad this didn't make it to CL. :assassin:

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.