• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

+red Iridium Lenses

yeah i see where you're going, emerald would darken it up abit better. but it depends on my mood. sometimes its nice to have everything nice and crisp that the blue base provides.

See, the Emerald tint comes off blue to me as well. I really do like it best to look through.

what do you think of this pair crystal black / +red ? He is versatile for all occasions?

Crystal Black and Red is one of my favorite sets. I'm really just not a fan of the current +Red though.. I say at least try the Emerald on first..

See, the Emerald tint comes off blue to me as well. I really do like it best to look through.

the base tint in emerald is grey- and that functions the exact same way as black iridium. it will appear "bluer" because of you losing your greens due to the iridium coating, but its still quite different from what the blue base does- fo rme anyway.

remember the +red isnt necessarily bad these days- theres just a hell lot of variation in color. ive seen everywhere from all blue and purple to almost a ruby- yellowish.

I was in the store right now to prove these glasses, and felt that the frame of crystal black plastic very fragile and of low quality, rather than the normal frames, true?

also tasted some holbrook, and the quality was much better.

wow I hope not, because I still like the frogskins,

so I became dissapointed with the material, at least the black crystal rods.

I can still buy them but I'm torn between frogs and hollbrook

Back