1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I had some custom Straight Jackets made on my wedding/honeymoon in Hawaii years ago. They were Matte Rootbeer and +OO lenses.
    They were stolen out of my truck a few years ago. I just bought another pair on the vault and I want to put the red lenses in. or trade for the polarized lenses that they will come with

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Amazon was still selling +Red Sj2 lenses...did I misunderstand- Did u want +Red OO polarized sj2 ? I dont recall them being made...I think Oakley may still be selling +Red SJ2 lenses I have 2 black pair w/ +red and bpught one of the lens kits just 3 or 4 months ago from Oakley. Matte RB SJ is a great frame Its the only one I am a bit of a shelf w***e for I have 2 w/ Gold and 2 with Titanium

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No non polarized +OO.
    The pair I bought are Polarized bronze/ Matte rootbeer
    Ill check Amazon thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the +Red non polar are not OO for the SJ 2 and on amazon may just say Red...I PM'ed u a couple links to Amazon and oakley's site where u can get them OO came along after SJ was released