• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

+red Romeo 1.0

jlee226

Oakley Beginner
Los Angeles
My project is finally complete after weeks. Had to wait on new t6 screws from Japan and a pair of Asian fit Romeo nosebombs. Bought some custom cuts +reds from infinitehero. At first they wouldn't fit, IH is a good guy to deal with. Sent em over to him to get it reshaped and fitted. Overall fast turnaround. I am very satisfied for now. In the near future, may pick up an x-metal x squared w/ ruby or mars (or BOTH baha). Not a huge fan of HalfX or pennies :/
image_zps3d467982.jpg

Did you go for the oversized Linegear nose pads, or something else? I'm trying to find small noses for my Romeo so I don't have to turn the larges around and use the wrong side.

Did you go for the oversized Linegear nose pads, or something else? I'm trying to find small noses for my Romeo so I don't have to turn the larges around and use the wrong side.
yah i went with the super large ones lmfao. Since im asian. Honestly even with the super large ones, the orbital still kinda touch my cheeks a little. it doesn't bother me too much tho. I have a pair of smalls. if your willing to wait, i can send em to you for free. they aren't on me atm. they are rootbeer. i think they are old but they show very little signs of wear. I have no use for them, and im too lazy to try and sell.

Yeah, that would be awesome!

I have spare red temple shocks if you want them in trade. They're Walleva, so they're a bit stiffer than Oakley rubber.

I have spare red temple shocks if you want them in trade. They're Walleva, so they're a bit stiffer than Oakley rubber.
i dont need tshox, but if you have a set of large juliet nose pads, those would be ideal, if not its cool too. I have smalls on my Juliet, and larges would be better.

Back