1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jlee226

jlee226 Oakley Beginner

My project is finally complete after weeks. Had to wait on new t6 screws from Japan and a pair of Asian fit Romeo nosebombs. Bought some custom cuts +reds from infinitehero. At first they wouldn't fit, IH is a good guy to deal with. Sent em over to him to get it reshaped and fitted. Overall fast turnaround. I am very satisfied for now. In the near future, may pick up an x-metal x squared w/ ruby or mars (or BOTH baha). Not a huge fan of HalfX or pennies :/
    +red Romeo 1.0 - image_zps3d467982.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Did you go for the oversized Linegear nose pads, or something else? I'm trying to find small noses for my Romeo so I don't have to turn the larges around and use the wrong side.

3. jlee226

jlee226 Oakley Beginner

yah i went with the super large ones lmfao. Since im asian. Honestly even with the super large ones, the orbital still kinda touch my cheeks a little. it doesn't bother me too much tho. I have a pair of smalls. if your willing to wait, i can send em to you for free. they aren't on me atm. they are rootbeer. i think they are old but they show very little signs of wear. I have no use for them, and im too lazy to try and sell.

4. Rustpot

Yeah, that would be awesome!

I have spare red temple shocks if you want them in trade. They're Walleva, so they're a bit stiffer than Oakley rubber.

5. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

I have some craters that may be up for sale in a few weeks.

6. jlee226

jlee226 Oakley Beginner

i dont need tshox, but if you have a set of large juliet nose pads, those would be ideal, if not its cool too. I have smalls on my Juliet, and larges would be better.

7. jlee226

jlee226 Oakley Beginner

how much are you looking for? Im mainly just looking for the regular mars in x-metal/ruby or even jade. Not really looking for a box or coin, since i'll be wearing em. :cool-33:

8. Rustpot

Sorry, nothing for the Juliet.

9. jlee226

jlee226 Oakley Beginner

if your willing to wait, i can send your way for free. I have no need for them :p

10. Rustpot

Fortunately I have a good supply of time. It's just money I'm short on.