1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. creepy ross

creepy ross Oakley Beginner

Got my first pair of Frogskins way back in the late '80s. Picked up some e-wires in the early '90s. Then my cousin got a job at Oakley and I got a pair of Romeos when they were first introduced. His company discount was 75%, so they cost me about $70! In the years that followed, though I loved Oakley lenses best, I dabbled with other brands: Ray Ban, Armani, Prada. I still always wore the Romeos for sporting activities, but I had gotten bored with them a bit. Then last month I found the incredible oakleyforum community and it rekindled my love for the Romeos. Ironically, the very next day after I rediscovered my passion for the R1's, I left them at the library. Luckily, the guy who found them, couldn't stand to see a grown man cry (slight exaggeration), and returned them to me. Now, even though I have zero need for new sunglasses, I'm thinking about buying. You guys are a horrible influence. Probably too much information, but just thrilled to be here.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum! Go out and buy whatever you damn well please! :D

3. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!

5. big bopper

big bopper Oakley Enthusiast

We know! Welcome!

6. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

The oaks are in your blood. Welcome aboard.