• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reflection On Lenses?

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
I just recently started noticing little light reflections on the inside of my lenses. It's like dust or something but when I turn my head from looking at the sun or away from it they appear and disappear. I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with their glasses. I only noticed it on my split jackets and not really on my radars. After reading this I know how silly it sounds but it's hard to explain. If this has happened to anyone else I am just wondering and if anyone knows what causes it I would like to know.

They are your eyes it happens sometimes to me when I wear some frames that have exposure on the sides over time you won't even notice it anymore

Yea some of my iakley lenses have the glare inside. Why some peoole like maui jim or ray bans supposedly

I get it pretty severely with my Fuel Cells. I'm not sure if it has to do with how the glasses sit on my face or what, but it's really annoying.

This was my first frame that had dual lenses so I didn't know if it was common with this style, because I used my m frames and radars and never saw them before. It was something that I didn't like and noticed occasionally but I do seem to be getting used to it now. I try to keep my lenses as clean as I can but they always seem to attract a little bit of the dust even in my micro bag.

It's definitely a reflection from light coming in from the sides. I get it all the time on my flak jackets,it's annoying but it's never too severe.

Back