• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reflections on inside of lenses

I have noticed this if there's no AR coating on the lense, whether it's a sunglass lense or clear prescription. If a lense is manufactured without AR, I wonder if it could be added later? I always get it if available.

Now that I know it's there on one pair--- I can see it on ALL my XS pairs. Very annoying. It's more light and dead centered on other colors but on Fire its more prominent not only dead center but off in the lower left and right of the lenses as well. I think I'll need to stop looking for it LOL Never had an issue like this with any other frame with the exception I remember picking up a bit on Fire Pol Juliets in the past here and there.

I had this happen to me on a brand new pair of polished black Flak Jackets with BIP lenses. It was in the right lens only. It was so annoying I had to exchange for another pair, exact same combo and that solved the problem. Maybe lens was defective or frame was manufactured slightly off, causing it not to sit right.

Back