• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Removed

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

listing removed

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
IMO, the best thing you have going here are the new Emerald lenses but Plasma frames just don't fetch high prices, even serialized ones and especially 2nd or 3rd generation Plasma. It's a shocker to see a newer Plasma frame fetch more than $300 on eBay. You could possibly pull $450 if you had a complete set -- box, coin, papers, bag, etc. The banner is cool (are those squared at the top?? I don't see pins in the nose bridges... they don't look familiar to me).

I think some people have ways of trying to help you that may seem like they are attacking you. Understand people here just want to help you understand the market better so that you would actually have a shot at selling them and getting the cash you need/want. I noticed you placed them on eBay too. All it takes is one guy with a love for Green & Gold to press that button. GLWS.

removed

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:

I am going to post this and it will be the way this is conducted. As I have mentioned numerous times before, if you receive a PM and the discussion doesn't work out well, move on. There is no need to air out your feelings in public forum because some felt, that the price was higher then what is normally asked for on a comparable pair.

When you bring your PM into open forum how do you expect the rest of the members to react??? I have said also that if the price is beyond reasonable asking price then skip over the post and go to the next. No need to drag the pm into open forum because you bring it on yourself when you start a flame war. You nor any other member will win. So with that said, I will say knock it off and move on. If the pm becomes inflammatory then copy it and forward it to admin to deal with the issue. I am going to leave this thread the way it is right now so any further posters get the message. I will clean it up in a bit. Further posts will be deleted.

Last edited:
good morning everyone! bump for a price drop! now asking 500 or best offer.

another price drop bump! asking 400 obo!

listing removed

Status
Not open for further replies.