• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Removing Graphics On Fuel Cell

TheCrispyness

Oakley Beginner
hey guys, I was curious if you can remove the goofy graphics from the arms of the London Fuel Cells. I found one cheap and if I can remove the graphics then I'm going to get it

@washi me sensie can help you out with removing stuff from a pair of glasses. He recently had a great experience removing something from a pair of sunglasses that he didn't want on there.

Just joking though.

Haha he can also show you how to shape them into whatever else you would like as well.

That was funny!

Cruel

but funny

@washi me sensie .... will forever be known as the man who melted a pair of Oaks ...

@washi me sensie can help you out with removing stuff from a pair of glasses. He recently had a great experience removing something from a pair of sunglasses that he didn't want on there.

Just joking though.

Just an update! they turned back into hard o-matter again! but unfortunately, the lenses dont fit anymore! damn!

Just an update! they turned back into hard o-matter again! but unfortunately, the lenses dont fit anymore! damn!

So now you know a technique to "melt", reshape, then reharden o-matter frames... I see some "oakley art" potential...

Maybe you should post them on ebay as a "unique custom pair" for $1000, offer to let the buyer pick the lenses... it's not unprecedented...

So now you know a technique to "melt", reshape, then reharden o-matter frames... I see some "oakley art" potential...

Maybe you should post them on ebay as a "unique custom pair" for $1000, offer to let the buyer pick the lenses... it's not unprecedented...

send me any of your xmetal and ill try to customize them for you, free of charge! lol!

Latest Posts

Back