1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

I'm ready to pick up a new pair of sport glasses and I'm thinking the flak 2.0 is the direction I want to go. My hangup on the pair is the Oakley logo on the nosebridge which seems out of place to me. Is there any easy way to remove the writing without damaging the frame or repaintng it? Thank ya in advance!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

Honestly it so small that you'll hardly notice it and anyone looking at you will struggle to see it unless they're right in your face.

3. Saintz

Saintz Oakley Beginner

I'd like to remove it, too. I assume on the Black Polished frame that you can just polish it off using acetone free nail polish remover or Meguiars Plast-X plastic polish. I've done this on other polished frames.

Not sure how hard it would be to polish off the matte frame, though. Anyone tried?

Also the Standard Issue pairs come without the nosebridge logo.

4. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

I havent tried just yet, added lenses tk my half jacket and 1.0 flak instead of a new frame just yet. Good info on the SI models not having it though.