• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Removing "Oakley" text from nose bridge?

Don't know why it took me this long to do it, but finally followed advice from a PM I got from a member. Worked 100% perfectly!

Here was his instructions:
"polished frames works the best because of the slickness. here is what you need. It works every time for me and you can fix any light scratches on polished frames. Just use a drop wrap the pad around your finger and rub with pressure until remove, rinse with water and dry "LOL this sounds dirty" I have fix Pit boss', Splice, Eye Jackets, and others with this technique but I would not use it on painted frames like silver tones or FMJ's

Meguiar's Ultimate Compound and Polishing pad find at your local Auto Store or Walmart"

Don't know why it took me this long to do it, but finally followed advice from a PM I got from a member. Worked 100% perfectly!

Here was his instructions:
"polished frames works the best because of the slickness. here is what you need. It works every time for me and you can fix any light scratches on polished frames. Just use a drop wrap the pad around your finger and rub with pressure until remove, rinse with water and dry "LOL this sounds dirty" I have fix Pit boss', Splice, Eye Jackets, and others with this technique but I would not use it on painted frames like silver tones or FMJ's

Meguiar's Ultimate Compound and Polishing pad find at your local Auto Store or Walmart
Thank you for sharing. I noticed the text was getting scratched on my sons XS fives and was thinking of removing it soon. This will help!

Back