1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

Hey guys,
    I jus received my Eye Jackets from CL today and I am not very happy... The arm didn't sit in the frame completely and I removed the arm and I saw the glue that showed it was repaired and I was never told of this condition... Now I didn't pay much for them and other than this and the scratches on one lense the frames are perfect and I like them so what would be the best way to repair this hinge??

Repair Eye Jacket Arm Hinge? - th_6e8c4339.jpg

Repair Eye Jacket Arm Hinge? - th_38807d28.jpg

Also on a side note, the first gen Eye Jackets have a much different feel to me than the new eye jackets that I have in FMJ 9mm... Feel lighter and almost hollow and if this isn't how they are supposed to feel well I guess they may be fake to boot...:sad:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

I might be able to help you out. I have a pair of brand new arms for this frame laying around... Just PM me if interested.

3. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

"Shiiit negro that's all you had to say"

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

ps the lighter/hollow feeling is because old gen oakleys used a different plastic compound which tended to get brittle and break. so yeah.

5. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

Thanks for that Bri, I am glad to hear that. These really look good but i just had to ask.