• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Repair Oakley Jury Connection between Arms/Frame?

QsnotPs

Oakley Beginner
I purchased the original syle of the jury with the plastic connection between the arms and frame.
They broke.
These are prescription.
I'm legally blind, not fully, just partially.
Oakley will not do anything about it, except give me a 25% discount on a different pair of glasses.
This does not help
The lenses are custom......obviously.
Anyone have any ideas.
I strongly suggest no one get oakleys if they're going to be prescription.

Oakley warranties frame issues up to a year if you have a receipt. If not buy another pair, sell the lenses and pop your prescription lenses in your new frame

Go on 6pm.com the Jury goes for $65 pick up a couple pairs. They are a legit site, I buy a lot from them....

Just want to make sure that you have actually broken them, not just popped the pressure fit hinge out.

thank you for the quick replies, I think I am going to get a couple pairs.
Fortunately though I purchased the 1 yesr warranty through Lenscrafters. I had less than 3 weeks left..........talk about a close call.
Anyways they fixed my glasses in less than 20 minutes..........Not the first time they saved my ass.
If anyone is in iowa, go to the one in coralville mall, really good people, they even pulled a wire out of my friend's eye..... :)
Thanks again, the advice will be in the rolodex for life.
and remember Quarts, not pints :)

I got the solution, it's chap. I'm from brazil and here we got a product called "durepoxi" it cost about 2 dollars. It's a mass that you can fill the hole with, and after 8h i gets hard as a rock. The very good thing is that it worked as the hinge! Very happy with that solution!

Latest Posts

Back