• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Repairing Oakley Juliet Earstems?

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Can the stems on 24k glasses be repaired when the color wears off? If so does anyone know how much?

I was just about to make an offer (that they couldn't refuse) and then bam! Hopefully its a fellow o-bro and maybe they will do the leg work in getting it restored.

LOL he refused my $200 offer, didn't mean to low ball him too much but I wasn't sure about the repair, then he countered with $265 and I countered with $250 then they were sold. I just should have accepted his $265. What were you going to offer if you don't mind me asking?

I was thinking to go $225 first and see if they would settle at around $250. I think $265 may have been fair depending on the condition you are willing to live with. But then again it may have needed new lenses($65), rubbers($20?), and maybe an X-man tune($50) which probably puts you close to $400. Not to mention trying to figure out how to refinish the nose and ear stems. Maybe the guy who bought them did us a favor?

Back