• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement gascan icons

• Thread starter GC07
  • Start date
G

GC07

First of all, sorry if this is not the right place to post this thread. I have been looking in the forum for similar threads but couldn't find them.

I lost one of my gascan's icons, and i cant find any place which sell them, and I just want to ask if anyone knows some ebay, amazon or whatever place where I can find them!

Thank you all, and sorry for my english, it isnt my native language.

Well, I'd suggest looking at the Exchange posts on the Forum, you might get luck with someone having the color that you are looking for. If there is no luck, I always find some in ebay, but you need to be hunting them since they don't appear often. As a last resort, I believe that Batwolf icons are the same as Gascan, let's see if someone here can verify this.
Good Luck

Ok thank you very much. Today I went to a random optical store, they even called the provider, and they told us that this icons replacement are out of the market, so I will have to try at the exchange post on the forum and ebay again.

Latest Posts

Back