• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lenses For Chainlink Frames?

Rustywhite1984

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, bought my first pair of Oakleys a couple of days ago and so far have been very pleased. Have always worked on a disposable sunglasses policy in the past, i.e. buy a pair for less than £10 as I would invariably break the frames or scratch the lenses within a couple of months! One of the big attractions of the Oakleys was that if I damage the lens replacement parts would be available. After trying what must have been every pair in the shop I settled on some matt grey Ferrari edition chainlinks (big F1 fan so the had particular appeal). After I got home had a browse on the website as might want to buy some polarised lenses for the in the near future (I have seen the same frame with polarised lenses so I know it's possible) but couldn't find any reference to replacement components for the chainlink frame. Am I being a bit naive thinking that all the frames would have replacement bits or am I missing something obvious?

Any help apriecated.

It takes a few months for replacement lenses to become available for newer releases. Just be patient. They'll be available soon I'm sure.

Latest Posts

Back