• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Lenses for Oakley Half Wire 2.0?

boff23

Oakley Beginner
Hello people, I have a pair of half wire 2.0 with badly scratched lenses. I checked on ebay and it seems the only replacements available are non-original ones. Does anyone have experience about this?

This is the reponse i got from Oakley:
"Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your inquiry. The Half Wire 2.0 model has been discontinued for quite some time now and replacement lenses are no longer available through us. We understand there are after market websites that sell replacements, however they will most likely be non-Oakley lenses. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you are interested, we do offer an upgrade program, which is designed to help you get into a newer Oakley model at a reduced cost. We are offering an exclusive 25% discount on the next purchase of Oakley sunglasses. Our WireTap is the new generation of the Half Wire 2.0. These can be viewed on our website at http://www.oakley.com/store/collections/wiretap-sunglasses."

Thanks Herb - useful info, even if I'm not sure if the 25% offer will be valid in Italy

Latest Posts

Back