• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement lenses

which site are your referring to as "the site?"

there are a couple good sites. this website in the sale section, Oakley, Oakley Vault, and Ebay are for the most part where i get most of mine.

Well by site I meant main sites. I'm looking for plantif lenses and I'm pretty sure those are not on the official Oakley sites. eBay has had more of the alternative brands

I mainly pay attention to the Oakley sites, myself. IIRC, the Plaintiff lenses pop up every so often on the Oakley sites. I seen some on there a few weeks ago when I was shopping the Friends and Family sale.

For me, I've gotten my lenses from Oakley (regular and Vault, store and online) and Amazon.

I was looking in the vault for some eye patch 2 replacement lenses and they have two different part numbers. Both are offered in the same two colors and both standard fit, but different prices. Can someone tell me if there is a difference other than price?
Oakley Eyepatch Replacement Lenses in WARM GRAY | Oakley
Oakley Eyepatch Replacement Lenses in TITANIUM IRIDIUM | Oakley
One has an iridium coating and one does not.
One is Warm Gray and one is Titanium iridium.

I am needing replacment lenses but I'm not sure what model I have can anyone help me ?

20150727_061116.jpg

Latest Posts

Back