• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Oakley Scar Nose Pads?

Min Zaw Nyan

Oakley Enthusiast
Australia
Hi there,

Does anyone have an idea for replacement of nose pads for Scar? I have one pair without nose pads as the seller did not mention about that before purchase. I had bad experience with my two Scars. FMJ red has now become Black. The Black ones are without nosepads. I have 2 scars in my heart for those SCARs.

I have several sets of OEM replacements for Scars. There was someone selling them on eBay last year and I picked up as many as I could at the time. I was having a hard time finding them. When I saw them.....I jumped on them. I overpaid a bit......but there is nothing else out there that is compatible.

I have several sets of OEM replacements for Scars. There was someone selling them on eBay last year and I picked up as many as I could at the time. I was having a hard time finding them. When I saw them.....I jumped on them. I overpaid a bit......but there is nothing else out there that is compatible.

I need a set :) PM'ed.

Back