• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement OO Earsocks...

Marti Cain

Oakley Beginner
Greetings form the UK.

I'm looking for some help finding a couple of pairs of earsocks for my OO's or advice on the best possible replacement for them?

Martin

Welcome to the forum.

Once you get your exchange access I'm sure you can post a WTB thread and someone can hook you up! :)

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll get the hookup but first you'll have to hangout a bit and chat with us until you're deemed Oakley material!

Welcome, there are many awesome fellow forum members here. Get to know some of them and familiarize yourself with the forum. Post pictures of your collection, provide and engage in conversations and before you know it, you will be allowed to participate in the exchange area. Have fun!

Welcome, there are many awesome fellow forum members here. Get to know some of them and familiarize yourself with the forum. Post pictures of your collection, provide and engage in conversations and before you know it, you will be allowed to participate in the exchange area. Have fun!
Or maybe he will just stay at one single post! o_O

Latest Posts

Back