• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Program?

I did call her to ask which color she wanted. I am glad she went with the black because now I wil wear them too! I didn't car for the white ones on me. i didn't even bother to call Oakley after that. Figured oakley wouldn't be able to do better and I was able to walk out wiith a new pair instead of sending them in.

Stopped by the Hut this morning and the lady was great. I purchased them about 14 months ago but she gave me 50% credit to replace them so I got her a new pair for half price. Actually got her the black Oil Rig this time instead of the white!

Depending on who you get when you walk into the HUT you can really get some knowledgable people...or you can get someone who just doesn't understand and or care..glad to hear your success...for now on...use my routine....

STWW.. Spectacles, Test**les, Wallet and watch...and i never forget anything ever...forgot the fiance once but that wasn't anything important

Great to hear they helped you out. Good to see places still have that level of customer service.

SGH is crazy with their return/exchange policy sometimes. I have a co-worker who brought a pair of Holbroks, stratched the lenses to hell, and returned them to SGH for another pair. The SGH employees didn't seem to care one bit about the lenses and just put them back on the sales floor.

A month or two later, he managed to ruin the lenses on the second Holbrook, exchanged them at SGH and upgraded to a Jupiter Facotry Lite. He managed to scratch up the lenses on those too. When he tried returning them, the SGH employee finally said enough is enough, and refused the return. LOL

The only reason I hate that policy is because people should know better. If they scratch their lenses (at their own fault) why should they get a free 90 day trial run? SGH is basically saying, "Ok, be as stupid as you want with your glasses."

Exactly why I would never shop at SGH.... If I'm buying used product I want a used price.

Back