1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RobbieB

RobbieB Oakley Beginner

Hi,

Looking for a new pair of replacement lenses for Flak Jacket XLJ, in VR28 Black Iridium Polarized. As this is a discontinued item, it's rather hard to find. Gone through the usual channels, oakley.com, several brick-and-mortar stores, and tried google to find anybody selling them online. The only place I can find these for sale is one ebay seller, happyehappy. Have I missed any places where I might find a new pair? Does anyone know if said ebay seller is legit? They have a good feedback score, but there are some negative ones that say fake. Of course, I imagine even legit sellers have the occasional disgruntled customer, so it's hard to say.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Happyehappy is legit.
    Good luck and welcome!

3. flyer

flyer Oakley Expert

I've dealt with happyehappy several times, and always was.
    Welcome aboard.

4. RobbieB

RobbieB Oakley Beginner

Thanks CarGuy and flyer!

5. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

Call Oakley and get through to the warranty dept, & Make sure you talk to a rep. I recently found a pair of new BIP lenses for the Water Jacket because mine were done (they're next to impossible to find, specially brand new). Also picked up Split jacket VR28 BI (also discontinued), to get cut for my PB1.

You wont find almost anything discontinued at oakley.com.