• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reporting A Bad Seller/trader From The Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Mods, what channels do we go through for this type of situation? I will admit I didn't really use the search function, but do we keep this private or am I allowed to call someone out?

I know you can leave negative feedback on their feedback score, which will bring down their total percentage. But hey, if you were the one wronged, then I say that's your call on whether to call him out or not.

I would appreciate knowing if there is a negative issue. I say bring it to light and lets get it out in the open and maybe it will help clear it up. We all seem to be adults and its a fairly friendly group in here. If its been a more than fair amount of time to resolve the issue, i would make a thread.It will also help keep this board honest if we flush out any bad sellers/buyers quickly and efficiently.

Its going to happen more and more as the board membership grows. I think its best to set a precedent now.

my 2 cents...

i think the stand is to try and settle the issue/matter thru the private msgs first. that's what i recall. the problem you mentioned still not settled Jive?

I agree with Ron, I mean , we suposed to be among people who enjoy of a share hobi, collecting and trading what we have or know about the Oakley brand, is not too much to ask to act with honesty on every transaction we do

I would appreciate knowing if there is a negative issue. I say bring it to light and lets get it out in the open and maybe it will help clear it up. We all seem to be adults and its a fairly friendly group in here. If its been a more than fair amount of time to resolve the issue, i would make a thread.It will also help keep this board honest if we flush out any bad sellers/buyers quickly and efficiently.

Its going to happen more and more as the board membership grows. I think its best to set a precedent now.

my 2 cents...

Well said Ron....I agree with you 100%. As long as Jive has tried to settle this thru private channels (PM, email etc.). I think it is fair to make it public. I am not saying that Jive has to go into all the dirty details....but at least give other members a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back