1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Mods, what channels do we go through for this type of situation? I will admit I didn't really use the search function, but do we keep this private or am I allowed to call someone out?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

I know you can leave negative feedback on their feedback score, which will bring down their total percentage. But hey, if you were the one wronged, then I say that's your call on whether to call him out or not.

3. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Just waiting to see what his reply will be this week, or if he refunds me...then I will decide.

4. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

I've been let down before jive, sorry, it f****ng sucks!

5. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

I would appreciate knowing if there is a negative issue. I say bring it to light and lets get it out in the open and maybe it will help clear it up. We all seem to be adults and its a fairly friendly group in here. If its been a more than fair amount of time to resolve the issue, i would make a thread.It will also help keep this board honest if we flush out any bad sellers/buyers quickly and efficiently.

Its going to happen more and more as the board membership grows. I think its best to set a precedent now.

my 2 cents...

6. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i think the stand is to try and settle the issue/matter thru the private msgs first. that's what i recall. the problem you mentioned still not settled Jive?

7. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

I agree with Ron, I mean , we suposed to be among people who enjoy of a share hobi, collecting and trading what we have or know about the Oakley brand, is not too much to ask to act with honesty on every transaction we do

8. Coolluke

Coolluke Oakley Beginner

was it a newer member or a longtime member (sorry I'm nosey).

9. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Well said Ron....I agree with you 100%. As long as Jive has tried to settle this thru private channels (PM, email etc.). I think it is fair to make it public. I am not saying that Jive has to go into all the dirty details....but at least give other members a heads up.

10. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

Sorry your issue is still not resolved man... that sucks, youve been at it for a while

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.