• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Request for information and pictures for Oakley review" ?

delarscuevas

I should Work at Oakley
Netherlands
Hi there!

Besides my daytime job, I'm a crew member of the Dutch online mountainbike magazine www.velozine.nl . We are non-profit, free and independent. At the moment i'm writing a review on a pair of privately bought custom EVZero Prizm Trail's with "Velozine" inscription.

Besides the usuall review stuff, I will make some references to the Original SubZero. I would also like to tell something about Oakley's history, the good ole' days, the take over and the collector-scene (being you guys :) ).

For this article, I'm looking for some cool pictures with cleared media rights. EDIT: all done! Thanks!

Lars Vogelenzang
see my work lars vogelenzang | Zoekresultaten | Velozine (Dutch, sorry)

Last edited:
@dh4645: Darn, you got me there ;-) But seriously, I am writing the article in my own time, and i do not get payed for it (if only :) ). I have allready written quite an extensive piece, based on my own experience and knowledge, plus information from different sources including the oakleyforum. Just filling in the missing pieces.

@flyer: Thanks, if i need anything i'll let you know! :)

Last edited:
Back