• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Returning Lenses To An Oakley Store?

bbell6

Oakley Beginner
Based on the receipt it looks like you have 90 days, but the lenses were put in glasses and then taken out. Does anyone know what Oakley's policy is regarding returning lenses. The lenses are VR28 Polarized lenses for a pair of Juliets. The store didn't put them in for me, i put them in a few weeks after purchasing them. They are polarized, my first pair of polarized. I was reading about viewing the computer screen through the lenses and looked through them backwards. One lens looked fine, but the other one looked like the polarization was crimped up. I took the screw out of the frame on that side and as the frame loosened the crimping went away. When I applied pressure to put the screw back in, the crimping reappeared, so I took the lens out. It appears that the polarization distorts as the lens is bent a little. I'm not sure if the lens is the problem or the eye socket on that side of the glasses. Either way, I've decided that I don't want the polarized lenses. How should I go about returning them?

Back