1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%
    These were sold to me in a pair of polished Juliets loonnggg ago as G40 Blue iridium custom cuts. They aren't that, it doesn't appear to exist! The closest I can find on Google is Revant's Ice lenses. They are used and there is a small mark on one lenses but I figure at no cost they might still find a taker. A taker in Europe is better for me as postage is cheaper but these are free to whoever wants them.

I had to reorganise my box of Juliet spares into two as it was running out of space, one box for lenses and one for rubber and other bits and bobs. And I decided these, as aftermarkets, I could get rid of. There are some Linegear ruby clears too but I quite like those so may keep them, and some HI Yellows that are the worst custom cut I have ever seen (bought from eBay I hasten to add, not from one of the forum cutters) that I may just practice on.

Revant? Ice lenses for Juliet free - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Ι can take them if it is ok with u

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%