• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant lenses for M Frame. Opinion?

sparthan

Oakley Beginner
Italy
Hello guys
I'm into purchase some lenses for my M Frame. I found Revant lenses on Amazon.
Cost is half than the original, shapes are the same. They guarantee the fit like the original Oakley Lens.
Do you have purchased or tried these lenses? What about the coating? Is it though?
Any opinions?

Thanks.

@sparthan We'd love it if you gave us a try! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it in original packaging for a refund or exchange within 60 days of purchase. In addition, we back every Revant product with a 365 day manufacturer guarantee against defect.

If you're looking for a review of the M Frame lenses in particular, I'd check out this one done by Wingman115. He reached out and wanted to do a review for these so we sent him some pairs.

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM and I'll get those answered for you! -Kevin

O stores and vaults still have M Frame lenses in stock. My opinion is get them while you still can. Dont waste your money on aftermarket garbage.

I was part of the guys that got to try the Revant lenses they sent out, I can honestly say I was impressed with them. They were well made and the optics of the polarized was great. Just my two cents.

Get Revant - they make a great shield lens...

Be sure to get the Titanium Mirror Shield - Oakley doesn't make them for Radars/RadarLocks/MFrames...

@sparthan We'd love it if you gave us a try! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it in original packaging for a refund or exchange within 60 days of purchase. In addition, we back every Revant product with a 365 day manufacturer guarantee against defect.

If you're looking for a review of the M Frame lenses in particular, I'd check out this one done by Wingman115. He reached out and wanted to do a review for these so we sent him some pairs.

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM and I'll get those answered for you! -Kevin

Thank you Kevin. At now it's hard to find in Europe and in Italy particularly. I'll try on Amazon. Thanks again.
Sebastiano.

Latest Posts

Back