• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What replacement nosepad would I get if I don't want black?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks for a great review!

Is extra nosepads included when you buy them (like the Jawbreaker)?
Would you say that the Asian fit nosepad is tighter?

Thanks for a great review!

Is extra nosepads included when you buy them (like the Jawbreaker)?
Would you say that the Asian fit nosepad is tighter?

I cannot recall if the ones I have bought came with both nose bombs. But they are the same as the ones used in Radars and Radarlocks.

Pretty much all of them come with both. The standard fit pairs come with the Asian fit spares

Pretty much all of them come with both. The standard fit pairs come with the Asian fit spares
I see. So there's no real difference buying normal fit instead of Asian fit if they come with both nose bombs? The frames and lens are the same fit as I understand it.

Yea every Asian fit pair I've gotten has come with a standard fit spare. If your unlucky the radar/radarlock nose bomb is identical.

Bought a pair in Nov 18, last week took them off and the left arm snapped off in the process. More specifically where the lens attaches to the arm snapped off, so the lens is actually what broke. Went through the Luxottica warranty process, they rejected it based on the pictures and say 'there decision is final'. Hard to believe these can hold up over the long haul. I only wore them approx. 50 times, if they are that fragile they are not worth the money as they won't make it through the year. Fortunately I bought with my Amex and will get my money back via purchase protection. After being an Oakley customer for 20 years, if they no longer stand behind their products, it's time to switch brands.

Bought a pair in Nov 18, last week took them off and the left arm snapped off in the process. More specifically where the lens attaches to the arm snapped off, so the lens is actually what broke. Went through the Luxottica warranty process, they rejected it based on the pictures and say 'there decision is final'. Hard to believe these can hold up over the long haul. I only wore them approx. 50 times, if they are that fragile they are not worth the money as they won't make it through the year. Fortunately I bought with my Amex and will get my money back via purchase protection. After being an Oakley customer for 20 years, if they no longer stand behind their products, it's time to switch brands.

1 year old thread resurrection for a 1st post? Hmmm...

I agree the EV Zeros are more fragile due to the minimalist design, though. But I haven't had this issue on them.

Well, I could have started a new topic, but seemed more logical here. Given that others are not posting this problem, unless I'm not being truthful, it seems more likely there was a defect in the glasses, but it's been dismissed out of hand by their warranty company, completely off of the pictures.

Back