• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Review: Qtrain's Triple Stands

Oh you want it for oem...bleh. I guess. Idk how ill do that part, as its round. Not a real good way to keep it from turning.

I figured a good enough snap-on friction fit would do the trick. It's just a light rest, doesn't need to resist a lot of torque...

I guess they could always have some short stabilizer arms or something that rests on the crossbar, if it came to it...

I figured a good enough snap-on friction fit would do the trick. It's just a light rest, doesn't need to resist a lot of torque...

I guess they could always have some short stabilizer arms or something that rests on the crossbar, if it came to it...

We shall see. That's fairly low on my priority list right now.

I guess I lied
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424045792.124418.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424045800.466839.jpg

Qtrain's stands are awesome!! I bought a stand a couple of years back that was the coolest looking one I think!!! You remember which one that was Q?

Question - did you just arbitrarily pick a height for the riser or did you measure it to position the madman at the same angle as a "normal" pair, such as Mars?

If there's some sort of cradle or stops to prevent it from slipping off the riser, I think you've got a winner!!!

Yes. Both kinda. It's actually a bit tall. Haven't revisited yet

Latest Posts

Back