• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Review Section?

Anyone who needs an account, just let me know. And of course there's nothing stopping anyone from reviewing, you just can't edit them after the fact.

For someone like me who doesnt know much compared to most of the collectors, it is a wealth of knowledge, thanks again for keeping it up and going.

We actually used to have a reviews section, however as the site grew we found most people just gave reviews in the recent purchased area. I have toyed with the idea of having a wiki/reviews area, but that's pretty much what the o-review is.

I gave the wiki route a try and it failed pretty hard. Still there, but I pretty much just use it to create one-off pages that I don't want to dedicate a physical HTML file for.

Yeh the wiki idea I like, but I don't know how successful it would be. The database section of O-review pretty much has the basic type of info and reviews, a wiki would expand a little, but also remember all the pages have to be created which is ALOT of info, though the idea of a wiki is that people can edit all the info.

Back