• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rich Limited custom case

OK so I called today. Spoke to a very nice person on the phone. That case was a custom run back in 2010 for a company called 9Five Eyewear.

They ordered 50 of them. They are custom cases only. Those they do not stock (would not be Oakley Branded anyway)

Here is the part we will all shake our heads at. Cost was $375 each. Now they ordered 50 so that is $18,750. They will NOT do one offs.

Now before 50 people on here say they want to go together and order some they were custom made with Oakley's approval. They would never make any with the Oakley name on them without approval.

So there you go.

Challenge complete!!
Don't we all have enough branding material that they can just make em plain and we add it in later?

Don't we all have enough branding material that they can just make em plain and we add it in later?
That's what I was thinking. Freight is gonna get costly.

I've always wanted to move into a double-wide. I don't care if it's an Oakley brand cabinet, but I haven't seen anything that looks nearly as good.

Hi guys I am one of the designers at Rich ltd.
The web guy let me know about some traffic coming in from this site. I was curious and wanted to see what people were saying about the 9five and Oakley display.

Here is a higher res render of the individual Oakley glorifier in the case.
The Oakley case was a design proposal for luxottica. The design unfortunately was never produced.
Below is another concept from that same proposal from one of the other designers.
Enjoy and thanks for the compliments on the design.

OAKLEYglorifier7-copy.jpg
OAKLEYglorifier6-copy.jpg
Oakley-01.jpg

Hi guys I am one of the designers at Rich ltd.
The web guy let me know about some traffic coming in from this site. I was curious and wanted to see what people were saying about the 9five and Oakley display.

Here is a higher res render of the individual Oakley glorifier in the case.
The Oakley case was a design proposal for luxottica. The design unfortunately was never produced.
Below is another concept from that same proposal from one of the other designers.
Enjoy and thanks for the compliments on the design.

OAKLEYglorifier7-copy.jpg
OAKLEYglorifier6-copy.jpg
Oakley-01.jpg

What some of us want to know is: can some cases be made identical to the Oakley one?(without the branding)

If so, how much?