• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RIdiculous Ebay Deal.. You Gotta See This

okay guys, first, I was on ebay and you know how i was looking for an enduring in Cinder Red and polarised lenses. I found one that wasnt ridiculously expensive- and the display photo looked like this, listed as new without tags:

10206-040610112951891847858.jpg

i snagged it for a pretty good deal, and then the seller tells me

"sorry, jsut as we were packing it, we found a scratch on the lens, we can offer you a discount, or a full refund"

so i say "how big, and how bad? send me a photo"

so i get this:

6678898567_cafb101c4d.jpg

and i say "thats not so bad. Give me a 10% discount and we got a deal"

THen i looked again. WHERE ARE THE DAMN EARSOCKS?

I ask" im assuming you will be attaching earsocks? and it comes with the case, cloth and extras right?"

and i get "no sorry, its listed as new without tags, therefore has no case, cloth or earsocks."

so i reply "give me a refund please. Without those items, this pair of sunglasses arent even complete, and are just essentially 'parts'.

I get my refund. seller is great to deal with, just one of those things that happens if you dont look closely.. its a whole shipping here and there debacle.. narrowly avoided.

*note: text isnt exact. i summarised haha.

BriP, that's quite funny of an encounter.
Or the deal you got was listed by mistake and seller thought of a way out.

lucky that you managed to get the refund. like you said, always thought New Without Tags to be missing the box etc. not parts.

Back