1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yup, this is a long shot, but what the hell, I have 2 right IH stems for Frogskin, so I need to buy or trade for a left stem to bring a
    Frogskin frame back to life. Or I'll trade for the left stem for something else (have a lot of things to trade for). The ideal would be a left IH stem, but any other Frogskin left stem will do.

Someone might have gotten 2 left from one of those bundles.

Thanks

Right IH Frogskin stem - Now listed on eBay - IMG_4450.JPG Right IH Frogskin stem - Now listed on eBay - IMG_4451.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 6/4/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol...I need a left too!
    I found a right.

Edit: mine isn't IH. Though, I'm guessing the frame is. Looks like yours.
    Good luck on your search!

Last edited by a moderator: 5/16/16
    Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Expert

Rating:
    98.4%
    I could use a right earstem to throw on my shelf just because it looks cool

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If I don't find anyone who has the left, and needs the right, it will be yours bro. There has to be a left out there that got mixed up in an @OakleyTrader15 bundle

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man...this is funny. I got 2 rights too! OT15 is gonna find the left stems stashed away somewhere and start including those in his bundles. It's a clever sales tactic ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You guys have a better chance than me finding a right earstem for an R2. Good luck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    48hr bump
    Someone must have gotten an extra left stem for a Frogskin in those bundles. Even if it's not IH

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    How is this possible. Lol. Just find a standard left and I'll paint the entire frame for you. No charge.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hummm, the last part of my post read "even if it's not IH", but hey, I'll take you up on that offer, if I find a non IH left stem, I'll have you paint it for free.
    Thx

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.