• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakleybezerk

Unicorn Chaser
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Rainbow Nation
Some of you may have already seen the handful of pairs that are specifically coming out for the Summer Olympics set to kick off in Rio at the start of August 2016, but it would appear there are more:
Rio 2016.jpg

Sliver
Rio 2016 Sliver.jpg

Chainlink
Rio 2016 Chainlink.jpg

Flak 2.0 XL
Rio 2016 Flak 2.0 XL.jpg

Holbrook
Rio 2016 Holbrook.jpg

Crosslink Pitch
Rio 2016 Crosslink Pitch.jpg

Here's what you may not have seen:

Rio 2016 Additonal.jpg

I'm not 100% clear on the sport pairs on the bottom. Are they literally running that green/white parting?

Throws me off because there's an alleged Olympic Canada Jawbreaker posted in O-R which looks way different (but way cool)

I'm not 100% clear on the sport pairs on the bottom. Are they literally running that green/white parting?
Throws me off because there's an alleged Olympic Canada Jawbreaker posted in O-R which looks way different (but way cool)
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but this may be the athlete pairs and not a general retail pair (similiar to what they did for the Oakley sponsored athletes at Sochi). Given that it was originally extracted from a Chinese website, it could be the Chinese Olympic team's colour combo (not sure why because they're usually in red). There's just not enough information out yet to clearly explain the green / white combo.

The Jaw Breaker you're referring to might be for the Special Olympics Canada Winter Games starting in March.
Canada Jaw Breaker.jpg

Some of you may have already seen the handful of pairs that are specifically coming out for the Summer Olympics set to kick off in Rio at the start of August 2016, but it would appear there are more:
View attachment 226338
Sliver
View attachment 226337
Chainlink
View attachment 226333
Flak 2.0 XL
View attachment 226335
Holbrook
View attachment 226336
Crosslink Pitch
View attachment 226334

Here's what you may not have seen:

View attachment 226332
Any idea when the Chainlink or Holbrook will be released??? Is this going to be part of the R2 drop or a separate release?

Are the white/green faded sports Rio pairs made for athletes only and given to them during the event or are they a regular release?

Last edited:
Back