• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rio Olympics 2016

Dunno, the footage I've seen more or less corroborates that they were telling a few porkies at least. Didn't seem to go down like Lochte said it did. And if there is confirmation that they were laughing and joking when they arrived back at the village, it won't help their case. Lochte has long since scarpered of course....
I agree now. It's looking pretty bad.

All I can think of is this:

This is some ragged shooting by Team USA... no free throws were made by USA in the 1Q.

Caught some of the wrestling, neat seeing Kyle Snyder take the Gold, despite the Ukranian cheating in the prior match. It is always nice seeing people win, despite others cheating!

This is some ragged shooting by Team USA... no free throws were made by USA in the 1Q.

Caught some of the wrestling, neat seeing Kyle Snyder take the Gold, despite the Ukranian cheating in the prior match. It is always nice seeing people win, despite others cheating!
KD heating up

No lie, I like seeing DeAndre Jordan being a glorified cheerleader; he is electric on the sideline.

Without KD USA would have struggled quite a bit in these olympics. Not impressed by their team play and defense has varied a lot. KT has been very hit and miss from game to game both offensively and defensively.

Back