• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rio Olympics 2016

I love how the PC press will bury talking about a 6 time, as in six straight, Olympic games medalist because it's a shooting sport and it's a woman's shooting sport to boot. Kim Rhode won bronze in skeet this year and plans to go for her seventh Olympics in 2020. She started in 1996 as a teenager winning her first medals.

Matt Centrowitz first men's Gold since 1908 in the 1500m.

Gwen Jorgensen; first Gold in Triathlon for the US since it's introduction to the Olympics. She's also an Oakley athlete.

I love how the PC press will bury talking about a 6 time, as in six straight, Olympic games medalist because it's a shooting sport and it's a woman's shooting sport to boot. Kim Rhode won bronze in skeet this year and plans to go for her seventh Olympics in 2020. She started in 1996 as a teenager winning her first medals.

Matt Centrowitz first men's Gold since 1908 in the 1500m.

Gwen Jorgensen; first Gold in Triathlon for the US since it's introduction to the Olympics. She's also an Oakley athlete.
I've never heard of this. More power to her!

Sent from Q's Note5

I'm live streaming the closing ceremonies and I noticed the stark contrast between the French and Chinese delegations. The French were absolutely giddy and the Chinese were very subdued in comparison.

Sent from Q's Note5

Watching the closing ceremony. The handout to Japan was fantastic. The entire presentation from the video package to the Japanese prime minister dressing up as Super Mario was just sensational. Tokyo 2020 is gonna be great, hope to visit Japan someday.
Great place to visit, was thinking about going again for the 2020 Olympics.

Latest Posts

Back