• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ripped Off By BXD0519 - DO NOT TRUST THIS MEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I am on vacation and not fleeing the country as some would like to suggest (really?? you guys can't be serious). Second, this guy who has been on the forums a total of what a month? makes no notification to me before lighting me up like a burning tree about the situation. I have had many successful trades with some of the members on here, and have never given indication to be anything but trusted. I sent like 10 packages that day, and obviously there may be some kind of issue with the labels or something which I did NOT put on, the shipping clerk did (but I guess maybe I should have)... So I don't know exactly what the deal is but posting my Facebook with a quote of "Heres the prick". Real nice.... I'm a little disappointed that the mods accept this kind of behavior. Again for the record, the first I have seen of any issue was this post, and not a message or contact from the guy with the issue. And he's claiming to be ripped off by 2 different people (some guy with hot wheels???) combined with his short time and lack of trade history, it all seems a little fishy.

just what i thought, that you may have sent the wrong package by mistake. I thought this cause i almost sent the wrong glasses to the wrong person, but caught it right before i sealed the box and was able to correct it. This should be fixed easy that now you both know what happenned. Hopeflly you didnt mix up all the other packages.

Good luck to both

Posting here makes it public and protects both of us. All I want is what I agreed to trade for. This may have not been the best way to handle it, and I can not control what other members post, but again, after calling the phone number you provided on the package and it being a wrong number, the last thing I considered was that you would check the forums whilst on your vacation. Overseas is a reference to one of your last PM's to me where you stated you were going "over seas for vacation."

Please do not try and flip this around. The onus is on you to correct the problem. The only unacceptable behavior is not sending the correct item during a transaction.

I'm a little disappointed that the mods accept this kind of behavior. Again for the record, the first I have seen of any issue was this post, and not a message or contact from the guy with the issue. And he's claiming to be ripped off by 2 different people (some guy with hot wheels???) combined with his short time and lack of trade history, it all seems a little fishy.

You've got your story about as straight as your shipping labels. The only fishy thing here is how you managed to send out a pos pair of shades in an x metal case that should have been Juliets. I'm disappointed that you think your behavior or response to the issue you created is acceptable.

You know, in the Jeep world when someone gets scammed, there's 100,000 people on Pirate4x4 that take particular offense. Witch hunts ensue and there's a camp outside his house scaring him/her/Charlie Wenzel ****less until they right their wrong.

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Pirate4x4.Com
This is a hell of a read... Was even better when his social security number and phone number and address was posted.

That is crazy. I read a few pages and wow, that kid gets teared to shreds.

Back to topic, I did a trade with Brock earlier this month and the trade went awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.