• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Road Trip !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaxime89

Oakley Expert
Montréal, Qc
Yeah so friday at 6 O' clock in the morning we left our quiet town to have a little planified road trip, a 8h road trip. We started from near Montréal and we went all the way up to New Jersey. When we left we looked like that :

20140509_122250.jpg

And then at about 8 O' clock in the evening just before we left NJ we don't know what happen but we looked like this :

20140509_192644.jpg

And back home at 6 in the morning the next day our basement looked like that :

20140510_130108.jpg

20140510_130115.jpg

And of course I couldn't miss my oportunity to copy @GH4AU 's infamous picture :

20140510_231535.jpg

20140510_231552.jpg

Oh and since it's been a while I haven't post an updated picture of most of my collection, here it is :

20140510_232031.jpg

Thanks for everything @bigguybri ! You told me it would be an event and you were right !

Badass man! I knew you would have one soon, congrats! How does it feel?

It feels awesome and it was well worth it ! Maybe all of your pictures gave me the little push I needed to pull the trigger

Congrats, you probably drove right by my house, just off 87 heading South. I am about 3 hrs South of Montreal.

@jmaxime89 you were an awesome person to do this deal with. I was actually worried when you left that the border patrol and customs might give you a hard time for having such sweet sunglasses on your face! :neo:

Everything was smooth as butter thanks to jmaxime! Enjoy those shades buddy and let everyone know how fresh they truly were.

I am now making available the final set! #1500/1500 and # 250/250 sold as a package. Pictures and an official thread will follow shortly!

Actually... I had a hard time at the customs. I didn't declared the pair. I have been arrested, they seized our car, both c sixes and the cube. I just got what I deserved, I lied to the authorities. To get back everything they seized it costed us a bit south of 8k.

As I said it doesn't always happen to soemone else, I lied, I did illegal actions and I got what I deserved. A quite expensive C six you can say but it was an experience. I also hope that this post will prevent that someone else do the same thing that I did, thinking it can't happen.

I am lucky that my girlfriend is here for me, and she is keeping me smiling even with what happened. I love her more than everything and she is the only thing important for me.

Oh also now I must live with the fact that my alu C six left lens is scratched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back