1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmaxime89

jmaxime89 Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah so friday at 6 O' clock in the morning we left our quiet town to have a little planified road trip, a 8h road trip. We started from near Montréal and we went all the way up to New Jersey. When we left we looked like that :

Road Trip ! - 20140509_122250.jpg

And then at about 8 O' clock in the evening just before we left NJ we don't know what happen but we looked like this :

Road Trip ! - 20140509_192644.jpg

And back home at 6 in the morning the next day our basement looked like that :

Road Trip ! - 20140510_130108.jpg

Road Trip ! - 20140510_130115.jpg

And of course I couldn't miss my oportunity to copy @GH4AU 's infamous picture :

Road Trip ! - 20140510_231535.jpg

Road Trip ! - 20140510_231552.jpg

Oh and since it's been a while I haven't post an updated picture of most of my collection, here it is :

Road Trip ! - 20140510_232031.jpg

Thanks for everything @bigguybri ! You told me it would be an event and you were right !

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Badass man! I knew you would have one soon, congrats! How does it feel?

3. jmaxime89

It feels awesome and it was well worth it ! Maybe all of your pictures gave me the little push I needed to pull the trigger

4. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

It's a beautiful pair bud!

jmaxime89 likes this.
  5. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Absolutely beautiful!

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Congrats, you probably drove right by my house, just off 87 heading South. I am about 3 hrs South of Montreal.

7. jmaxime89

Yeah I probably drove right by you ! Would have been awesome to meet people from the forum on my way there

8. bigguybri

bigguybri Oakley Beginner

@jmaxime89 you were an awesome person to do this deal with. I was actually worried when you left that the border patrol and customs might give you a hard time for having such sweet sunglasses on your face! :neo:

Everything was smooth as butter thanks to jmaxime! Enjoy those shades buddy and let everyone know how fresh they truly were.

I am now making available the final set! #1500/1500 and # 250/250 sold as a package. Pictures and an official thread will follow shortly!

jmaxime89 likes this.
  9. jmaxime89

Actually... I had a hard time at the customs. I didn't declared the pair. I have been arrested, they seized our car, both c sixes and the cube. I just got what I deserved, I lied to the authorities. To get back everything they seized it costed us a bit south of 8k.

As I said it doesn't always happen to soemone else, I lied, I did illegal actions and I got what I deserved. A quite expensive C six you can say but it was an experience. I also hope that this post will prevent that someone else do the same thing that I did, thinking it can't happen.

I am lucky that my girlfriend is here for me, and she is keeping me smiling even with what happened. I love her more than everything and she is the only thing important for me.

Oh also now I must live with the fact that my alu C six left lens is scratched

10. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

They look great. Congrats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.