• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robert Williams Artist Series ~ Irvine Spectrum Store Had 3 ~ Now Has 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand about have a complete set & that's why they have been bought. Its just that they were hype up off the earth by Oakley & this is what they released. To me the Robert Pimples are better looking & the WITK is out of this world. These are a little disapointing to say the least. Still I guess they'll soon be sold out.

To be fair, they really didn't hype it, we all did. They've been extremely close mouthed about it.

To be fair, they really didn't hype it, we all did. They've been extremely close mouthed about it.

Oakley hyped them up by being so secretive about them, making people wanting any information & pictures of them so badly that even the slighted glimpse of a picture was well received. To me it has been very very cleaver marketing by them. I mean look at the reaction on here that it has created now at 24 pages.

The off colored piece between the stem and the orbitals is what gets me. Took me awhile to figure out what was screwing with me about them until someone made an actual reference to it lol I
Like a few others on here, not my favorite, but there's worse out there than theses. I'm just glad I don't like dispatch. Saves me some money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back