• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robert Williams Gone....very Limited Numbers 500 Max Pretty Much Confirmed

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
So I just noticed that the Robert Williams sold out on Oakley and you cant find them anywhere on the net. Here today gone tomorrow so get them if you can because 240$ will be a thing of the past...

They will be back on the website. More always come out of the woodwork. Hell, 24K X-Squared's were on the website and we thought they were gone.

They will be back on the website. More always come out of the woodwork. Hell, 24K X-Squared's were on the website and we thought they were gone.

those 24k X-Squareds were a myth. no one got them. The RW were on Oakleys site for 8 days
Although I'd love to see a confirmation of 300-500 for the RW.

I don't know man, they went pretty quick and nobody has reported over a 500 serial. Its becoming pretty obvious that these are going to be exclusive so my advice is to buy them if you can....

I just talked to the O store here and they said no more. But, I am sure some sporadic pair will pop up but none-the-less....they are limited so get them now people. You have been warned...lol

So I just noticed that the Robert Williams sold out on Oakley and you cant find them anywhere on the net. Here today gone tomorrow so get them if you can because 240$ will be a thing of the past...

Confirmed by what? That is just pure spectulation on your part, and that is how crap like this gets started in the first place.
The Shaun White Holbrook sold out in a matter of hours. These were on the website for nearly a week in addition to whatever they send to O stores.

Confirmed by what? That is just pure spectulation on your part, and that is how crap like this gets started in the first place.
The Shaun White Holbrook sold out in a matter of hours. These were on the website for nearly a week in addition to whatever they send to O stores.

The only crap being started is by posts like this^. .HA, confirmed by sold out on the site, fact...confirmed by 3 other O stores I talked to not restocking them....fact.....hence the limited numbers speculated. No one has got a serial above 500....fact...Just reporting the "facts" and why dont you try to find a pair outside of an O store yourself....? Oh wait you cant... this is just confirming that they are indeed going to be very limited. Have a nice day

Exactly but maybe Oakley will still put some more up on there website or release more to stores..lol oh wait that is just speculation

those 24k X-Squareds were a myth. no one got them. The RW were on Oakleys site for 8 days
Although I'd love to see a confirmation of 300-500 for the RW.

What do you mean no one got them? My O store had the juliet and XS in stock together at one time?

Back