• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Robotic Storefront

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to do cash on top for certain watches or a Romeo.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Would you ship to the uk at all?
@Leglessracing shoudnt you be looking for #51?!? Lol. Good luck brother with any Robot. Hope you find one, especially 51

Username Hidden said:
I'm willing to do cash on top for certain watches or a Romeo.

If shipping was cheaper I may have been more inclined, how much extra on top for a bnib ti/gold Romeo?

Username Hidden said:
@Leglessracing shoudnt you be looking for #51?!? Lol. Good luck brother with any Robot. Hope you find one, especially 51
@Dallas O Hog told me he sold number 51 for $600 :-(

Username Hidden said:
If shipping was cheaper I may have been more inclined, how much extra on top for a bnib ti/gold Romeo?

Thats straight from the USPS website. Im not really going to carry this down to the post office during Christmas season and stand in line for a quote. Usually shipping is what kills Euro and UK deals

Username Hidden said:

$600 for robot #51? What's so special about 51 to pay $600 for it?. I'm not selling 77, but an offer like that it will GONE!!

Ichiro

And it's not me

Username Hidden said:
I shipped 3 to UK. 2 cost me $48 each, and one cost me $30 on first class international, all using USPS. 1 of them took a while but all got there save.
I shipped one to the UK. $65.00 including insurance. About $35 without and no rush delivery. Oh and the dude at the post office was unhappy cuz someone stole his pen. He went on a rant saying You people steal everything in here. Total tool!

Pm sent ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.