• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rock you like a hurricane!

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
I like the element of surprise. Pocket carry a 9 or a 45 in a sticky holster. Nobody can tell

Thanks Doug. Since the coastal areas are under an emergency evacuation, we are all allowed to open carry(without a permit) for the next 48+ hours. New law passed last year.

:vinsent::vinsent:
Where is that law written?

I did not know about this. Seems rather loose on who it effects. Only those evacuating? Does it apply state wide? Good luck explaining that one on the fly to a unknowning officer.

I do like the idea behind it though.

The bill makes it seems like its just those evacuating but it is worded loosely

Why not just get a permit to carry? I can carry in about 35 different States with the few permits I have.

Why not just get a permit to carry? I can carry in about 35 different States with the few permits I have.

I have one and was just a little excited because I had just heard of this law and was told it was for open carry(which is incorrect). Mickey Mouse will never let our state open carry.

Owe thats right bro you live close to the coastal area, i heard about the evacuations etc. send them oakleys to me for safe keeping lol. Bro be safe keep us updated.

Back