• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rock you like a hurricane!

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
I completely missed this thread. I'm glad my O Bros made it through the storm ok. I am really happy that it did not go through Tallahassee. Hermine did a number here and no way in hell we could have handled Matthew also.

Folks evacuating from the Atlantic side filled rooms for miles around.

Last edited:
I have to say after riding out Hermine, it wasn't the storm itself that annoyed me... It was the outages, the inconvenience, and the chaos at the top that got on my nerves. If a hurricane comes through here, I will just leave. I can't handle that kind of craziness.

Glad you're all OK, though the wind/surge damage is gonna hurt.
(I wouldn't want to have a 401K invested with insurance stocks...).
Stay safe, and keep those eyeballs covered.
:crazypilot:

I'm still without power. I had to put my oakleys in a contractor bag and put ice under it so the unobtanium doesn't get ruined....

I think so. Ive heard stories of people leaving them in their cars and it ruining them. I think thats how they get nasty like jelly and sweat.

your avy is scary.....:D

10 year old recording of you mouthing off could cost you the presidency, while ole billy goat got his **** sucked in the white house and nothing happened and people all over the world still love him. Aren't you mad ?

Latest Posts

Back