• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rocking Oakley Radar Casually?

demitri.prometheus

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Just wondering if there are forum members who rock the Radar on a casual basis, or is this more of a display/pure sport kind of thing for you guys? Thanks! :)

Used to wear them all the time casually. Now I have leaned more towards the frogskins for casual and radars for the golf course/sports!

Yeah, not too bad. Coming off is easier. When putting them back on, drop some hand sanitizer down in them so they slide on easy. That seems to work best for me since most of them have alcohol and it will dry out and make them sticky.

I'm looking at the Livestrong in particular. Btw is it easy to change the earsocks on these?

yup thats exaclty the pair i have. yeah earsocks are a simple affair- it may need some soap/ coaxing to pull on and off- dont force it as you may bend the earstems.

also the first gen livestrong radar had an issue with the earsocks- the rubber degraded rapidly for no reason. i think later generations have the issue fixed.
(early gen had the black microbag with livestrong tag, newer gen has the printed microbag)

word to the wise though, the radar livestrong is abit.. bright with all the yellow bits. id much recommend a lifestyle/ wire pair- crosshairs maybe- for a daily wear.

I'm actually looking hard at both the Deviation and the Radar. Possibly getting two pairs. :D

Yes, to the yellow bits. Which is why I asked about the earsocks, changing them to black would make it less eye-intrusive. :)

Latest Posts

Back